How can masonry wall infrared scans help?
Structural problems of concrete masonry unit (CMU) walls can be a very serious problem. Improperly constructed walls and structural deficiencies can lead to injuries and potential legal ramifications should something go wrong. Through performing masonry wall infrared scans, we are able to pinpoint and document any issues with your newly constructed CMU walls.
There are two main benefits from CMU scans:
- Documented record of the grouted cells and other structural components is created
- Report of any deficiencies is generated to allow corrections to be quickly and accurately made
Interested in moisture detection services? Check out our infrared moisture surveys.
Why choose us?
- Unmatched experience within the application of aerial infrared
- Highest-quality infrared equipment available, capturing “invisible” problems
- Refined imagery collection and processing systems
- Professional & experienced staff of thermographers well-versed in infrared applications